Saturday, July 23, 2016

#ZzzQuil Review



I was given a sample of Zzzquil to try from Influenster. I was pretty excited to give it a try because as a mother to a toddler, I sometimes don't get a good night sleep. Now he is 18 months and dealing with sleep regression so I probably didn't sleep the recommended 7-8 hours, but I will say however long I did sleep, I did notice a difference upon waking up. I did feel more rested compared to nights I used nothing. However it didn't help me fall asleep any quicker than normal.


Now I will like to mention that if you take a look at the ingredients, and grab a box of Benedryl, you will see they are exactly the same. Also anyone can compare prices and see Zzzquil is more expensive. While I do lean towards recommending the product, if you're like me, you want to save money. I'm sure you could probably even find something cheaper that is store brand.

Overall it is a decent product but I think if they want to compete, lower the price.



*I received this free sample in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment