Tuesday, July 19, 2016

SWEETarts Soft Bites Review #FollowYourTart





 I was given the chance to try and review SweeTarts Softbites and I was expecting something good being a fan of the SweeTart brand. They are about the size of a quarter and in a bag there are 4 different flavors. You can see in my pictures below.




I was thinking being a gummy candy it would stick to my teeth, but it did not. It is pretty chewy and my 18-month old son was able to chew it without problems and wanted to try to eat the whole bag. I did like all the flavors but if I had to pick, my favorite would probably be the orange one following with the yellow. I was actually surprised because usually I lean towards the pink or red but I didn't with these.

Those who were able to try them with me like my mom and my boyfriend's mom enjoyed them as well. My mom doesn't have the best of teeth but had no problem chewing on these.

Overall I would definitely buy these again not just for myself but my son as well. They are sweet and not sour like other SweeTart candy but still good!

*I received these free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own*

THANKS FOR READING!!

Be sure to visit SweeTarts website for more information and like them on their social media websites.

SweeTart Website
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment