Saturday, July 30, 2016

Mamaway Baby Ring Sling Review























As some of my other recent posts mention, I have an 18-month old toddler. Now I have worn him in the past with various types of carriers but never a ring sling, although I have wanted to try one and now I finally was able to. He is around 24lbs and 31in. long and I made sure ahead of time this would support him.

The carrier is said to hold up to 50 kg or around 110 lbs which would be like carrying myself but I could see in many cases where a parent may have child who does weigh more and needs to be carried. It is made from 100% Pima cotton and is machine washable.

Now I am a short woman at only 4'11 and while I was thinking this would be an issue, it wasn't at all. I was able to put my son in and it was really comfortable to me to wear him although he did not want to be worn for a long period. I let my sister give it a try with my niece who is only 10 months old and she felt it was comfortable with her as well. The material is really thick and it has a pocket so you can easily put it up and pack it with you on the go. The ring also did not dig into my shoulder and I find with some of my other baby carriers, this to be an issue and they're just cloth. Overall it is a really supportive and comfortable to wear carrier.

If you are unsure of how to use it, there are very useful Youtube tutorials you can find at https://www.youtube.com/user/Mamawayworkshops/videos.

If you are interested in buying one or learning more you can on Amazon by clicking HERE. It's not a sponsored link, just a link to the product's page. The price is $69.99 which I feel is a great price for this carrier and about what I would see for a carrier of this quality.

Here are a couple pictures of me carrying my son.Hope you enjoyed the review!




*I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment