Friday, July 29, 2016

Kumfy Soft Nursing Pads Review



So I am still breastfeeding my 18 month old son and still have the need for nursing pads. So far I've just been buying disposable nursing pads and have probably spent quite a bit of money doing so. Well I was given the opportunity to try out some washable nursing pads.





On Amazon they are described as being 4.7in in diameter and you can see that is about correct by the pictures given. They come as a set of 4 pairs which I found very nice because you should always have a pair if you keep up on washing them. As for washing them, it's very easy. The instructions say to do so in hot water, either machine or hand wash. I chose to hand wash them since usually I don't have a large enough load of items that can be washed in hot water. I also chose to line dry them but I think a dryer would be perfectly fine.

They are comfortable to wear and really soft. They stayed put and did not move unless my bra wasn't on correctly. As for absorption, they work just as good as disposable for me but I do not leak too bad at this point in my breastfeeding journey. I couldn't really notice I was wearing them and I loved the size they were. They're actually slightly smaller than the disposable ones I have used which I felt were too big and would sometimes show out of my bra making wearing a tank top difficult.

Overall I LOVED these and will continue to use them and say good-bye to buying disposables.

If you're interested in buying some for yourself you can at: http://www.amazon.com/Kumfy-Soft-Premium-Nursing-Breastfeeding/dp/B0192MHWCK They're only $15.97 which I think is definitely worth it if you add up the cost of disposable pads if you breastfeed for a long period of time. I know for sure I've spent more than that these past 18 months.

*I received these at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own.*




No comments:

Post a Comment