Sunday, July 17, 2016

#ComeClean with Seventh Generation





I was given the opportunity to try and review Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent. I chose to try the free and clear type as I thought it smelled the best compared to the others in the selection inside of Target.

I have washed both my clothes, my partner's clothes and our son's clothes as well just to see how well it would clean each of ours especially since my partner and our son can get quite dirty. After quite a few loads, I am impressed with how well it works. I did have to pre-treat some stains as I do with any other type of laundry detergent and did choose to use fabric conditioner as well, as I do with other detergents. This worked just as well especially compared to the other free and clear detergents I have tried.

It does not have a strong scent at all so if you do want some fragrance, I'd suggest a booster of some sort but it does get the clothes clean. I do love that it is more natural when it comes to my son as he i only 18 months and at times his skin can be sensitive. I really love using this with ours and his sheets and it does a wonderful job cleaning sheets as well.

If you're interested in learning more about the detergent or Seventh Generation products in general you can visit their website or Facebook. You can find this on Amazon or at your local Target. While I do think it's on the expensive side, the product works and if you're the type to have sensitive skin, I would recommend giving it a try.

*I received this free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own*

If you're interested in joining Seventh Generation's Generation Good community, please go HERE to sign up. You can participate with others and give tips and ideas with like-minded individuals. The link I gave is not a referral link.


No comments:

Post a Comment