Wednesday, June 15, 2016

#ProtectClothesYouLove On Laundry Day With Downy Fabric Conditioner

Laundry is not an enjoyable task for most but I actually do not mind doing laundry, at least the washing and drying part of it. Now having to fold and put up laundry is another story, especially when you have 17-month that tries to "help" you with putting up the laundry. Anyways, I was recently sent a bottle of Downy Fabric Conditioner to try out with my laundry routine. Now I normally do use fabric softener sheets because I want my clothes soft and especially my bed-sheets, but after using this conditioner, I will definitely continue using it as part of my laundry routine.

Now why should you consider adding it to your routine?

Well just look at the following benefits of how it can protect your clothes:


  • Clothes will bounce back to their original shape instead of losing their shape (I love this reason because I find a lot of my toddler's clothes will lose shape but this definitely helps prevent that)
  • Colors will not fade (Another great reason, especially if you have brightly colored shirts or bras like I do)
  • No fuzz on towels or other fabrics that tend to get fuzz
  • Softer fabric on anything you wash with this. I noticed a definite difference with how much softer my clothes, towels, and sheets were compared to not using this.
  • It smells great. I had not even used it yet and my boyfriend's mother mention how great it smelled. All the laundry afterwards, smelled fantastic, including my boyfriend's sweaty clothes.



As you can see from the back, the benefits are listed. Also the instructions are easy to read. Below is a picture of the cup that has marks to measure out a suggested amount for a small, medium, or large load. As you can see there is a spout that makes pouring easy.


Now to even further describe just how amazing this is, here is some more facts about the product.
  • The science behind fabric protection says that during a ride around the washing machine, garments pull, stretch, and rub together. Downy will condition, strengthen, and lubricate each fiber to protect garments from this friction and agitation of a typical washing cycle.
  • If you want to take fabric protection a step further, in addition to using Downy fabric conditioner, turn garments inside out and wash soft fabrics like cotton on the gentle cycle. By doing this, you will keep your clothes looking the best. I even suggest looking into mesh bags for more delicate items like bras.
  • Downy extends the life of fabrics so this is perfect for vintage pickup or future heirlooms. So now you can buy that one-of-a-kind thrift-store find and have it looking like new.
  • As stated on the bottle, it reduces wrinkles, thus keeping your clothes fresh longer which is a benefit you will not get by using detergent alone.
Downy is available at Walmart and Walmart.com for everyday low prices. You can buy it right now just by going HERE.

Thanks for reading!!

*Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G *

No comments:

Post a Comment