Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Mamaway's Antibacterial Sleep and Nursing Bra #sleepbra #nursingbra #bra #maternitywear #happymommy #antibacterialbra

 As a nursing mother, I definitely prefer to use a nursing bra over a regular one because they are easy to put to the side so I can nurse my son. I was given the opportunity to try and review a nursing bra by Mamaway.

I ordered brown and according the size chart, was suggested to order a small. The small fits me perfect and I am normally a 32D in a normal bra. The straps do not dig into my shoulders and the band does not leave any marks on my skin. Also the material is extremely soft and not irritating at all. I had no problem nursing my son and slept very comfortable with it on. I'm used to sleeping without a bra but since I am nursing, I do not want to risk leaking.


The back of the package mentions that it's great for pregnancy as well, which if you are expecting your first and aren't far along, you will want a comfortable bra. I highly suggest packing a bra like this in your hospital bag as well especially if you plan on nursing. It also mentions that the bra offers a permanent bacteriostatic and anti-odor properties and as I have somewhat mentioned previously, stretchy and soft fabric. 

The back also mentions that it is a crossover design which you can see by the pictures. I love this design as it did help me feed better. I do prefer to just pull it to the side rather than deal with a nursing bra that is slightly padded. The back has 3 pairs of hooks for easy adjustment and I myself was able to wear it comfortable on any hook, although my preference was as small as it could go. 

The last thing which you may be able to see on the picture of the package are the universal laundry symbols. The bra itself does not list how to wash it but the symbol to hand wash is there. It washed up very easily and I washed it at night and by morning it was dry and still soft as ever. 

Overall I LOVED this bra. I wish I would've had it when I first started my pregnancy/breastfeeding journal. Compared to the other 3 nursing bras I own, this is by far the most comfortable. I will be using it to sleep in even after I stop breastfeeding. 

*I received this product for free in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment