Thursday, June 2, 2016

#ChooseToSmooth Gillette Venus Influencer Campaign

I was given the opportunity to try out the Gillette Venus Swirl razor for women. It comes with the handle and 2 cartridges. It's a 5 blade razor and gave me a really close shave. I used it on my armpits, legs and bikini area and was very impressed with the results I received. I was very impressed with the bikini area and felt due to the awesome design of this razor, was able to get areas like where my thighs meet with ease.

While I did use shaving cream on my legs, due to the moisture glide serum strips, it's not exactly necessary. I didn't use the cream on my armpits and didn't get razor burn like I sometimes do if I don't use shaving cream.

Overall a great razor from Gillette Venus as always. I was impressed and am loving my smooth feeling legs.

You can find this razor online at sites such as Amazon or in stores such as Walmart.

*I received this product free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own*

Thanks for reading. I wrote this on my phone as we have no Internet so please excuse any typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment