Thursday, June 23, 2016

Apricot Power Ground Superfood Mix Chocolate Brownie Mix Sample









I was given a sample of Apricot Power Ground Superfood Mix Chocolate Brownie Mix. Now people can choose how to consume the product whether they want to eat it raw, use it in baking or use it in a smoothie or shake. I myself chose a smoothie/shake as I wanted something easy and quick to make.

Now it may not be the healthiest option but I chose to use whole milk (only milk we have available in the house) instead of water to mix it with and just added some ice cubes to it. I used my Ninja Blender to blend it all together.

It has a really good flavor or at least what I made did. I could taste a hint of chocolate but will admit it's not as good as a plain chocolate brownie but of course it's healthier. I did find it to be a little on the gritty side but I probably could just blend it up more. It was still tasty and I drunk every bit. 

Now for those wondering what ingredients are in this product (and if you aren't able to see by the picture I have shared,) they include:

Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein Concentrate, Organic Buckwheat groats, Organic Cocoa, Natural Chocolate Chips, Organic Hemp (Ground Hulls & Toasted Seeds), Organic Raisins, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Flax Seeds (Brown and Golden), Cranberries (dried), Organic Sesame Seeds, Xylitol (Hardwood, from Birch Trees), Diced Papaya, Diced Pineapple, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Almonds, Organic Chia Seeds, Apricot Seeds (ground), Guar gum


If you want to learn more about this product or other products from Apricot Power, please visit their website at http://www.apricotpower.com/ You can buy this on their website or find the nearest location by going to their website and entering your location.

You can also follow Apricot Power on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for reading!

*I did receive a sample to try this but was not paid to review it nor was a review even required*





 

No comments:

Post a Comment