Friday, February 26, 2016

o.b. ProComfort Tampons Review

Thanks to Smiley360, I was able to try out a box of o.b. Pro Comfort tampons. Below is my review. You can also find the same review on Amazon as well as through Smiley360.


I have heard good things about the o.b. brand,especially the Pro Comfort, but have never tried it myself. Upon receiving the box,it really is very compact. Taking out the tampons, they too are compact and have no applicator.

Now while I prefer to use an applicator, these were very easy to use and I like that they expanded out. They are comfortable to wear and I didn't noticed I was wearing one,which is one of the things I aim for with tampons.

They do a fair job when it comes to absorbency, but I think I may have to go up a size compared to the brand I usually use as I did notice some more leakage than normal but nothing too dramatic.

Overall, comfortable to wear, very compact, which is good as I carry a very small purse. Easy to use. I would recommend any woman to give them a try.

I received these for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. Thanks for taking the time to read my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment