Sunday, September 7, 2014

Snuggle Scent Boosters Mission Review

I am a member of the Snuggle Community and I received this pack of Snuggle Scent Boosters for a mission for free in exchange for a review. I am not paid by anyone to write this review and all opinions are my own. 


The bag of Snuggle Scent Boosters I received. 

Getting ready to wash clothes with Snuggle Scent Boosters

A look inside the bag of Snuggle Scent Boosters

Tossing in a Snuggle Scent Booster to make my clothes smell great

I received Snuggle Scent Boosters in Lavender Joy. The minute I opened up the package, I could smell the fantastic scent. It smelled so good and I just could not wait to use one for my bed sheets and clothes. I first used them with my bed sheets and I could smell it while they were washing and when I took them out to dry. The same for my clothes too. Now while it may smell a little strong while washing, when they are dried, it's not an overbearing smell at all.

They are really simple to use. Just toss in a booster before you put your clothes in and that's it. It only takes one per load, or at least it only took one for me. Some may prefer 2 when washing large loads, but I just used one and could smell the scent. 

Overall I had a great experience and was very happy to have the chance to try them.

For more information on Snuggle and their products visit the links below:
Main Website: http://snuggle.com/

To join the Snuggle Community to participate in missions CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment