Sunday, September 7, 2014

Crowdtap Skintimate Mandarin Burst Sample Share

I am a member of Crowdtap and I recently was able to try Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shave Gel through them for free in exchange for a review. Below is my review and all opinions are totally my own. I am not paid by anyone to review this product. 



Skintimate Shave Gel

My legs covered with Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shave Gel.

Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shave Gel

 Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shavel Gel Selfie

My smooth legs after shaving with Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shave Gel.


I was very excited to try this Skintimate product and from the name I assumed it would probably smell good and from past experiences with Skintimate products, work well too. As I assumed, it smelled great! I really loved the fruity smell and it was not too strong either but just right. As most other Skintimate products, it lathered up really nice and did not take a lot to use either. 

My legs felt really smooth after shaving with the gel and honestly I feel I could have gotten away without the extra need to moisturize them. I also let my mom and younger sister use this product and they pretty much had the same as I to say about it, that it smelled great and left their legs silky, smooth afterwards.

I highly recommend this product to all,especially fans of Skintimate already. You can find Skintimate in many stores including Walmart, Target, Dollar General, your local grocery and even online at sites such as Amazon. 

Make sure to check out more on Skintimate using the following links:
Skintimate Twitter: https://twitter.com/skintimate
Skintimate Instagram: http://instagram.com/skintimate

To join Crowdtap and try out products for yourself as well as have a chance every month to win gift cards CLICK HERE. (Not a referral link)

No comments:

Post a Comment