Saturday, August 9, 2014

Preparation H Medicated Wipes for Women Review




I am a member of Smiley360 and a mission I received was for these wipes. As always I was excited to try something out. I shared a picture of the wipes I received which included a box of 10 wipes and also 5 samples to share as well. I also made sure to share the facts which in case you cannot read it the 5 facts say:

Fact 1: 75% of Americans will get hemorrhoids in their lifetime.

Fact 2: Pregnancy can cause hemorrhoids in 1 out of 3 women.

Fact 3: Hemorrhoids are not gender-, race- or age-specific. They occur in both men and women.

Fact 4: Hemorrhoid symptoms usually go away within a few days, and some people with hemorrhoids never have symptoms.

Fact 5: For some, flare-ups are related to things like stress, diet and constipation.


The wipes smell really good. They are very soothing and relaxing in the way they smell. When using them, they really help out a lot and work really good. I let my sister try them as she deals with hemorrhoids more than I and she said they did wonders for her. I definitely recommend them for those that deal with hemorrhoids especially women who are pregnant because there's a high change after birth you will have hemorrhoids.

I also recommend these wipes for women who just want to freshen up down there. I know sometimes around my time of the month or just when I might have some irritation, I love to use wipes over toilet paper and these really help to make me feel better down there.

Overall a really good product from a trusted brand.

Check out the links to check out more information on Preparation H products:

Main Website: http://www.preparationh.com/


*I received these wipes free from Smiley360 in exchange for a review. All opinions are 100% my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment