Sunday, June 22, 2014

SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!! JOIN NOW. INVITE ONLY!!

If you regularly do online ways to earn online and have been, you may remember Superpoints. Well it shut down down but not IT'S BACK!

Right now it's only for those in the U.S. and it's invite only.

If you are interesting in earning rewards, which there are different ones to choose from, then give it try again or for your first time. You choose a reward to earn but you can change at any time. I have seen gift cards to places like Target, Amazon, Starbucks, and Fandango. I'm sure there are others too but I don't always check and I leveled up pretty quick doing offers.

JOIN TODAY JUST CLICK HERE!!

I'm currently waiting for my $10 Amazon Gift Card to arrive and will try to remember to post proof when it arrives for any in doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment