Sunday, April 27, 2014

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Review

I am a member of influenster and in my UniVoxBox, one of the complimentary products I was able to try was the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation. Below is a picture of what it looks like and as you can somewhat see, I tried it in 200 Soft Beige. 

Below is a before and after picture of using the foundation. I took it with an iPhone 4 so it's not the best of quality and I can say I could see more of a difference than what the pictures are showing. I noticed it did change a little but I did not see a huge difference which wasn't too much a problem as I feel it makes the makeup still look nature and like you are not even wearing foundation. I really loved the way it felt and even the way it smelled. It was also easy to take off as well. It is something I would highly recommend to others. 




Above are just some more pictures I took to show how I made the the #
StayMatteSwitch. The one on the right is how I went out for the night to the club. I felt it was a great look and well I also used another product that was in the UniVoxBox which was the NYC New York Color Expert Last Lipstick. You can read about the product by browsing my blog and looking for the post or just clicking HERE.

Check out the links below for more information about the brand:
Facebook
Twitter
Main Website

I hope you enjoyed this review and as I stated above, I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I am not paid to review products from Influenster or the brands of these products. These are my opinions alone. Thanks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment