Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Real Tea Review






I received a voxbox (UniVoxbox) from Influenster and in it was Red Rose Real Tea Water Enhancer. The picture shared is the glass of water with it added to it and I chose to make iced tea instead of hot. It tastes really good and there is no need to add extra sugar as it's already sweet enough for me. It's very refreshing and I love that it's easy to carry around so you could add it to your water throughout the day which for college students, this is great for when you have classes all day or near finals when you don't have much time to get a drink and water is all you may be able to get. It would even be good for those who work who may want something added to their water since most places I know, water is always available and if you're like me, sometimes you just want some flavor.

I would definitely recommend this. I shared it with a few family members and friends and they all said it was good and would consider buying it for themselves. My parents are big on tea and enjoyed it and usually they prefer Milos or Lipton so a brand that isn't one of them, says something if you ask me.

Check out the vine I made of using it in action: https://vine.co/v/M1a29EreW6l

If you're interested in learning more about Red Rose Tea, click any of the links below for further information. 
Red Rose Tea Facebook
Red Rose Tea Twitter
Red Rose Tea Website

*I received this for free and I'm not paid by to review the product by any company. All opinions are my own*

THANKS FOR READING!!

CLICK HERE to join Influenster or leave your email in the comments and I can send you an invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment