Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pilot Acroball Pen Review




I received the Pilot Acroball Pen complementary from Influenster to try and review in my UniVoxBox. It is a really good pen that writes really smooth and does not smear. It is very comfortable to hold. You can buy a pack of 5 on Amazon for $10.49 and shipping is free if the order is over $35. The pens do have different colored grips but write in black ink. Not only is the pen comfortable to hold due to the grip but also because it is pretty light and not a heavy pen. It is one I would recommend to anyone especially students who take a lot of notes.

Below is thank you note I wrote to Influenster and you can see just how well the pen writes, just excuse my handwriting as I really don't think it's that neat,lol.


You can even have the pen match your outfits if you choose as you can see below in my picture.


Overall a fantastic pen for a great price if you ask me.

Go ahead and check out Pilot on Facebook and Twitter if you want to keep updated on products and deals. Also if you want even further information you can view their website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment