Sunday, April 27, 2014

NYC New York Color Expert Last Lipstick Review



In my most recent voxbox from Influenster, the UniVoxbox, I received NYC New York Color Expert Last Lipstick in it. The shade I received was "Forever Fuchsia." When I first opened it, I thought it would be extremely pink when I put it on, but when I put it on, it was not as pink as it appeared. It still was pretty pink but I felt it was pretty and looked good on me. It's probably not a shade I would wear too often but I've never been big on lipstick anyways. I will say I do love how well this stayed on and did not come off. I usually noticed with some lipsticks, it comes off easily especially when you are drinking something. Overall I feel it's a good product and if you don't mind the color, one you should buy. I will definitely look into buying other shades that are more likely for me to wear.

I will also like to include that in the picture of me, not only am I wearing the NYC lipstick but also Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation which I also received from Influenster. Read my review of the foundation HERE.

Check out the links below for more information from the brand:
Facebook
Twitter
Main Website

*I'm a member of Influenster and received this item complimentary from them. I'm not paid by Influenster or any brands to review the product and all opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment