Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Herbal Essences Body Wash Crowdtap Share




I am a member of Crowdtap and I received a 1.2 oz body of Herbal Essences Body Wash in Hello Hydration. It is a travel sized body but I was able to get about 5 uses out of it and 1 of those uses was by my mom. I instantly loved the smell of the body wash and expected for it to smell great because I have tried the shampoos and conditioners in the past and thought they smelled great. It makes me want to check out the other body washes scents.

For me and for my mom, we both agreed it did make our skin feel soft. Using it, I did not feel as if it was stripping my skin like some body washes seem to do and actually cleaning it good. It lathered up pretty good if you asked me and did not take a lot to do so either. I still actually had some leftover on my bath pouf after washing my entire body. The scent was just as awesome on my body as it was out of the bottle but it did not last too long but I have tired many body washes and they usually do not last all day. I do wish the scent would last as long as the shampoos and conditioners seem to do.

Overall I felt it was a great body wash and I can't wait to try out the other scents and see if there's another scent I would prefer over this coconut scented one. I do recommend this to others especially those who are already a fan of Herbal Essences products.

If you are interested in checking out more information from Herbal Essences such as other products, deals or coupons just visit any of the links below:
Main Website
Facebook
Twitter

*I received this sample complementary from Crowdtap to try and sample it. I am not paid by Crowdtap or Herbal Essences for this review and are opinions are my own*

Thanks for reading. Check out the pictures below that I took while sampling the body wash.

 Showing off my sample of Hello Hydration


Smelling how great Herbal Essences Hello Hydration smells. The coconut scent is not overbearing at all.
Not sure if you can see it clearly but I have some body wash of the pouf.

Lathering up my arm.

Another view trying to show how it lathered up on my arm.

Third picture of the body wash on my arm. It is hard to tell but it really did lather up good and did a great job cleaning my body while making it smell great and my skin smooth.


I definitely felt relaxed afterwards and plan to purchase a full size bottle very soon. I love these travel size bottles though for those short trips that you do not want full size bottles due to limited packing space.

1 comment:

  1. I've just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete