Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure Review




I have tried these twice and both were complementary from Influenster that came in voxboxes. I received these for free in exchange for a review on them in my univoxbox and well I feel had a good experience with them. They do last about a week if you are careful with them as they say. They are really easy to put on and fairly easy to take off although unlike the first ones I tried, the 2nd time the sticky stuff on the nail wanted to stick to my nail some but did come off easy. I love that they come in a variety of colors and patterns as well and the variety of options that are suppose to be able to fit your nails. For the most part I had no trouble finding ones to fit my nails but on some of my nails they were not an exact match. The only cons I really see with these are the sticky stuff collecting stuff like dirt and also I noticed my hair wold snag on them which made showering a little difficult. Also unlike the last time I tried these, this time I noticed slight discomfort which I am not sure but I noticed it even more if I was trying to open something and the nails would "tug" a little.

Overall I would still recommend them as they are cute and easy to apply and take off. They are great if you don't have time to get your nails done.

Below are my nails that I laid out before applying them. I did as the directions stated and applied the thumbs last which I strongly suggest doing. The first hand is easy but the 2nd a little more difficult. The thumbs aren't hard but I could see if the thumbs aren't saved for last, it being more difficult to apply the nails.


Below is the finished look and the leftovers in the bottle. 



You can view more from the brand by clicking the links below:
Main Website
Facebook
Twitter

Hope you enjoyed reading. As stated, I received these complimentary from Influenster in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own and I am not paid by any company/brand. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment