Monday, April 1, 2013

Not Your Mother's® She's a Tease


I received Not Your Mother's She's a Tease Volumizing Hairspray complimentary from Influenster in my SweetHeart VoxBox. As you can see from the picture it's a 2oz bottle and infused with Apple Blossom and Bamboo. I love the way the bottle looks even though mine looks like it may have been used. I think it's very colorful. I could smell the scent before even spraying it as well. 

After using this a while I would have to say it's not too bad. I didn't mind the scent at all but I swear I could smell it when washing my hair out in the shower. It holds up hair pretty well but I would say other brands are better from my experience but I also have long, thick hair that takes a lot of product to use and even then I've yet to find any product that works good and holds up all day with my hair. It worked great for my sister though who has thin & medium length hair. She agreed that it smells pretty good and isn't your average smell for hairsprays. The scent I would say is definitely "not your mother's."

I love how it didn't leave my hair too stiff or sticky feeling but was working still. I hate how many products,even if you use a little, will leave your hair stiff and/or sticky feeling. They also are hard to rinse out but this wasn't. I actually slept in it and by morning it felt as if I didn't even wear hairspray the night before. This has never happened to me before as usually my hair is still stiff the next day.

I would recommend the product to others. You can find it at places such as CVS, Target, Walmart or ULTA Beauty for about $6.00 for a full size bottle( 8 oz). I also have seen it on Amazon as well.

Ingredients include:

SD alcohol 40-B, hydrofluorocarbon 152A, butyl ester of PVM/MA copolymer, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, aminomethyl propanol, phenyl trimethicone, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, trifolium pratense (clover) flower extract, honey extract, bambusa vulgaris leaf extract, panthenol, water (aqua), propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, benzophenone-4, fragrance (parfum).

You can check out other Not Your Mother's products on their main website and also check out their Facebook and Twitter page. Also check out the She's a Tease product page on Influenster with more information and other member reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment