Monday, April 8, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil


I'm a BzzAgent and from time to time I get to try out products. Today I'm doing a review for Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil. I am not getting paid to do this review and purely doing it to help others know more about this product.

This is for not only your hair but also your face and skin in general. I tried it with all three and had great results with all of them. It made my hair really soft. It left it looking shiny but not greasy. I do recommend using in moderation as I'm sure if you were to use too much, it would look greasy. As for my face and skin, it left it really soft. Even with my skin there was no greasy feeling there either. It also smells great in my opinion. Overall I had a great experience with it and would recommend anyone wanting softer hair and skin to try it out.

You can find it at many mass retailers both in store and online such as Amazon for anywhere from $5-$11 depending on where you buy it.

Ingredients include:

Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Isododecane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol


No comments:

Post a Comment