Thursday, April 11, 2013

Campbells Go Soup


I was able to try Campbells Go Soup Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas because I'm a member of Smiley360. I'm not getting paid by anyone to do this review. I actually should've done this a while back but just been busy so hope you like it.

Smiley360 let me try this "Go Soup" out. As you can see I was sent one soup, coupons (10 $2 off coupons) and mustache tattoos(as described on the mission page "fun item to use when sharing." I actually chose to try this particular flavor out but it wasn't a guaranteed I would get it but glad I did.

I'm not much of a soup person but on occasion will eat it. This was pretty good. It does have some spiciness to it which by the name one would probably assume it would. My dad also tried it and said "it wasn't too bad." The flavor may be a little strong for some but overall I loved the way it taste. I love when something actually has flavor to it. If you are a fan of things that are spicy, try this out for sure.

There's quite a bit in this one package but I don't eat a lot so for some it may not be enough. Since I haven't really tried to many soups I honestly cannot compare it to other soups. I will say though from the soups I have tried this was better. Sometimes soups in a can taste like they came from a can. I want soup that tastes homemade or from a restaurant and I feel this did. I could smell it while cooking and it tastes just as good as it smells.

It's easy to cook, you just open the pouch a little and stick it in the microwave. However you can choose to cook on the stove as well. Because it's in this pouch, it would be much easier to put in a lunch. Just have access to a microwave and a bowl and spoon and you're set.

Other flavors of Go Soup include:

  • Golden Lentil with Madras Curry
  • Creamy Red Pepper with Smoked Gouda
  • Coconut Curry with Chicken and Shitake Mushrooms
  • Chicken & Quinoa with Poblano Chilies
  • Spicy Chorizo and Pulled Chicken with Black Beans
Make sure to check out their Facebook and website for more information as well as coupons and other deals. You can also check out their website for nutrional information. You can find this soup along with the other flavors on Amazon for $3.51 and shipping is free on orders over $25. A pack of 8 on Amazon would be $28.19. You can also find it in stores like Walmart and I have seen it in a few grocery stores but I would check since availability may vary. I also suggest looking on Google or Bing through their "Shopping" tab.

If you're interested in joining Smiley360 to try out products as well just join by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment