Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sweetheart Voxbox


I have received my Sweetheart Voxbox from Influenster and I am so excited to try out all the products. The products I received were:


  • Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System
  • Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleaser
  • Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response
  • Skinnygirl Daily-On-The-Go Bar (Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate)
  • Not Your Mother's She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray
I have yet to try any of the products so far but plan to do so soon and give a review on each and every one of them. I will say that I have been looking for good facial cleansing products so I'm glad to get a chance to try the Olay products and hopefully they will work great for me. Also very excited to try the Secret Clinical deodorant as I haven't found a deodorant that works well for me. So stay tuned for the reviews on all these products!

For anyone wondering how I'm getting the wonderful opportunity to try these products out, I'm a member of the website Influenster. With Influenster you can get voxboxes to try out and review. So far my experience with them has been great and very rewarding! Check out their site as well as their Facebook if you're interested in joining! I also do have a few invites and if you want to, just leave your email and I can send you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment