Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response


Influenster included Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Antiperspirant/Deodorant as a complimentary product in my SweetHeartVoxBox. I was excited to try it because I have a huge problem with sweating a lot. I have tried many products but have yet to find any that even come close to helping me from not ruining my shirts. I can even sit around doing nothing in Winter and still sweat. This is definitely something I stress over because who wants to walk around with sweat stains especially a young woman like myself? I'll be starting at a university to get my bachelors soon and that alone will be stressful enough. I don't need to stress over something as simple as sweat showing on my clothes. 

So I did as the instructions state to do which is to apply 2 clicks(some may only need to use 1) at bedtime so it can work while you sleep. The reason for doing so is because at night your body's temperature and sweat rate slow. It says you can apply in the morning but you will get optimal performance by doing so at night. For maximum protection you can also apply a light layer in the morning if you feel you need it. 

As I said earlier, I sweat a lot so I was hoping this would work where I was happy enough to go out in public with no worries. I will say that the first day I was very excited because I went the whole day without sweating through my clothes. However the 2nd day, the temperature was much higher and it worked for most of the day but about 4 or 5, I noticed I was sweating but no where near as much as I usually do. Well since I've been using it on a daily basis, I have more days where I can last the entire day without leaving any sweat marks on my clothes and some of them have been warmer days. This is by far the best I've tried yet and I'm very happy it works even if not all the time. I would much rather have the smaller sweat marks it leaves than the big much more noticeable ones I'm used to dealing with.

The scent is good in my opinion but may be a little strong for some. I would love to see more scents available for sure. One thing I do want to bring up is the fact that it's so small. Other deodorants are much bigger while this one isn't. On top of the bottle itself being small only about half of it is full of the actual product and once you click the dial to make the product come out, you see just how little is inside. For the price which is  anywhere from $7.99 to $9.99 I don't find it to be decently priced at all. Below is a picture of before I click the dial and after to show just how much you get. The pictures on the left are before and the ones on the right are the after. 



Influenster Brand Page w/ reviews from Influenster members: http://www.influenster.com/review/secret-clinical-strength-stress-response

Product Page Website: http://www.secret.com/clinical-deodorant You can also view the FAQs on this page for any other questions you may have. They also have written and video reviews as well.

As stated above you can buy it for $7.99 to $9.99. Places you can buy it from include food, drug and mass retailers. If you're interested in buying now the PG E-Store has it for $7.99 and even gives you the option for $1.00.


Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Petrolatum, Cyclodextrin, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Fragrance, PPG-14 Butyl Ether

Overall I would recommend this product to those who sweat a lot to at least give it a try. It may not exactly be cheap but I think it's much better to buy something that cost more and works then something that won't. Especially if you're tired of ruining clothes like I am. I will continue using this and most likely will try other Clinical Strength products from Secret. 



No comments:

Post a Comment