Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Glade Expressions Review




I received 2 coupons to get a FREE Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit and also a Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit. I also received 10 $2.00 off coupons for the fragrance mist and 10 $4.00 off coupons for the oil diffuser. I had a hard time finding these products as most only carried the fragrance mist and not the oil diffuser. Also if a store did carry either one, the price was more than the coupon worth making it not free. I eventually found them at Walmart and luckily there was some left as the shelf was near empty. I was a little upset I only had one choice of scent for either product but I didn't feel like going to another Walmart or more stores. All I end up paying for was the tax.

Here is a picture of the scents I chose to purchase.


As you can see for the oil diffuser I chose the pineapple and mangosteen and for the fragrance mist I chose cotton and italian mandarin. Both scents smell wonderful and neither is too strong. I really like the pineapple one and was thinking it would be heavily scented like pineapple but it wasn't. The cotton fragrance mist just smells really fresh.  The oil diffuser was easy to put together and I just love the design of it. The fragrance mist is also easy to use and I love that you can keep the container and just buy a refill. I definitely plan to try out other scents for both products and have been telling many friends how great they are.

Glade has always been a favorite brand for me and have never let me down before. Once again I am impressed with these wonderful products. It's nice to go into a room that smells great and not be very overbearing as I find some air freshener products to be.

Check out Glade on their website and facebook.


*I received these products/coupons because I'm a BzzAgent. If you're interesting in joining and trying out wonderful products as well please check out their website https://www.bzzagent.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment