Thursday, December 13, 2012

NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner

I received this eyeliner in my College Voxbox 2012 from Influenster so I could test it out and review it. I am not paid by anyone to test or review it. Pictured below is the eyeliner.

NYC New York Color Website: http://newyorkcolor.com/






Since having this product I have worn it a few times. All times I receive many compliments on how good I looked and well I would have to agree that this eyeliner really helped with my look. It made my eyes "pop" which I hardly put a lot on since I try to keep my look as natural as possible.

I already own a few eyelineers but what sets this one apart is the glitter. I think it adds just enough sparkle to any look. It's not too much glitter at all. I had no trouble putting on or taking it off. Some  eyeliners I feel like I had to scrub my skin off to remove but this one came off with ease for me, even the glitter. I definitely would reccommend this someone else and I even plan on buying other colors as well. I think for the price it's worth it and not a waste at all. I do plan on wearing this for Christmas as well.

Facts from the Influenster page:

•"Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style, and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!"

•" $2.49 at Chain drugstores and mass merchandisers nationwide."


No comments:

Post a Comment