Thursday, December 13, 2012

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

I'm a member of Influenster and was chosen for the College Voxbox 2012 to test and review any products inside. I'm not paid to do anything for this site. One of the products inside was the Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure. Pictured below is my nails that I chose to wear on Thanksgiving Day.





As I said, I wore these for Thanksgiving and also was hoping they would last until Saturday for the Ironbowl which is when the Alabama Crimson Tide plays the Auburn Tigers. I thought since they were so pretty they would look good for both occasions. I loved the design the minute I seen them. They were very easy to put on and in my opinion they almost look real except for where the nail meets the cuticle. By the end of the 3rd day of wearing these, this is the part that was coming up a little and snagging on my hair.

For the most part they stayed on well even though I thought they would come off during Thanksgiving while I was cooking, eating, and taking pictures. Well they didn't nor did they move at all while I was sleeping. The first time I took a shower none came off nor did they catch my hair. However by the 3rd day, one did come off but I was able to put it on and as I said in the last paragraph, they kept snagging on my hair. I ended up taking them off on the 4th day because they still kept catching my hair. They were very easy to take off.

Overall I did like them but I just don't think they are for me. For the price it's not worth to buy in my opinion. Anyways I'm not one to go and get my nails done except for maybe a manicure but even then I still use my natural nails. I prefer to just paint them myself at home even if it means I don't get a pretty design. If I want a design I think I'll pay extra for the salon.

Here is a link to the website if you are interested in trying them yourself: http://impressmanicure.com/

Here is some information from Influenster's Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure page:

•Salon manicure in seconds - NO glue - No drying time - Rivals the best gel polish - Won’t damage nails - Easy removal - Lasts up to a week
$5.99 for colors $7.99 for patterns at CVS, CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart, and more

No comments:

Post a Comment