Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Freebies I Got 10/24


The top picture is the Purina Active Life Dog Chow which I got from Walmart. Besides it is the Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo & Conditioner sample from Target. I have yet to give my dogs the sample to see if they liked as we are keeping it for if we ever run out and can't go to the store right away. Also haven't tried the shampoo and conditioner but it's something I really could use as I always feel I'm going bald. I may have to actually try whole bottles of the product to give an honest review.

The bottom are brazilets from TopFloor. I received $20 credit through a Klout Perk and these are what I chose to buy with my credit. I will say they are a little on the small side and even though I can roll them over my hand on my wrist, keep in mind I have small hands. I plan to keep the blue one and give the other 2 away. I know one will be given to my little sister but not sure who I'll give the other to, I'm thinking maybe my 12 year old niece.

I'd also like to tell anyone reading that they should check Target's website regularly in their sample spot as they often put many up there. I will post a link and hopefully it works- http://samples.target.com/?empty=1#?lnk=gnav_seemore| However if it doesn't, you can find their sample spot under "see more" and then under "additional links" Many freebie pages on FB will post when they have samples(as well as Walmart) so make sure to look for some if you have FB if you want to know exactly when there is a sample and what it is.

If you want to check out TopFloor you can join by clicking HERE. They do have some pretty awesome stuff so I do suggest at least joining to see if there is anything of interest to you. Also if you're not on klout, I suggest you join them as well-> KLOUT. If you don't know what Klout is, it sees how well you influence others. Basically if you are active on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks, then definitely join. With Klout you can get rewarded for just using social networks and interacting with friends and/or followers. The perks they have are pretty good and many are full size products as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment