Thursday, October 4, 2012

Consumer Opinion Institute

Consumer Opinion Institute is simply another survey however they will send you surveys in the mail as well as offer you ones online. Today I received my first survey in the mail which is about 16 pages long but very easy to do. Along with it was a $5 bill. I think for $5 16 pages is worth it compared to some online surveys that are longer and do not pay as well(or as quick).

So if you are interested in making a little extra money and don't mind doing surveys I highly suggest this website. Any little bit counts.

Click here to join!

Below is the survey and $5 I received in the mail. Sorry if it's not a big picture, I took it with my phone. I just wanted to show anyone with doubts that this does pay and is 100% legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment