Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I plan to update this blog soon.

I just want to say for any viewers who happen to come on this blog that I do plan to update it soon with new sites I am on which also includes some mobile apps. I have been without internet so I haven't been able to post anything at all because I was planning on posting weekly(or trying to post weekly) freebies I have received in the mail. I also do plan on posting payment proofs to sites I have recommended so you will know it's not a scam and worth joining(or at least trying).

I just want to say thank you to those of you who have viewed my blog so far. I know it's not the best but I do plan to keep up with more now that I have internet back. Also thanks to those who have signed up for any sites or apps I have posted. I do try to post only the sites I really do like and think are worth joining but of course my experience with them may be different than yours. All I say is everything is worth a try at least and nobody says you have to stay if it's not what you expected.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment