Thursday, April 12, 2012

Simple Skincare Klout Perk




Well I actually received this a while ago just haven't had much time to post about it. I received facial moisturizer and a pack of 20 cleansing wipes. I have to say that I really like these products and I feel it really does a good job. Just using the wipes alone my face felt clean and smooth. The moisturizer just made it feel more smooth. I would definitely consider purchasing these in the store and see how they work for a longer period of time.

Thanks Klout and Simple Skincare for this awesome perk. If you want awesome perks like this join Klout and based off your Klout score & topics, you too may be able to get awesome perks.

Simple Skincare Facebook(For promotions they may have like the page): http://www.facebook.com/simpleskincare

No comments:

Post a Comment