Thursday, March 15, 2012

Güd Klout Perk



So today I received my güd perk from Klout. As you can see in the picture, they are full sized bottles which surprised me very much. Here is what the bottles are if you can't tell by the picture:

First bottle: Vanilla Flame Body Mist
Second bottle: Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion
Third bottle: Orange Petalooza

In my opinion all of them smell very good and are not too strong. I will definitely be using them in the future and may update on how I like them as I use them.

If you want perks like this you too can join klout. Klout measures your influence online on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. What perks you get is determined by your klout score & also the topics you are good at. You can put in any topic you may think you're good at that you talk about on your social networks & people give you +K. The more +K you have in a topic the higher score you get in that particular topic. You want to try to get a "strong" score in all of your topics for the highest chance of getting rewards such as this.

Also if you want a sample from güd check out their facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Gud and go to their "free sample" link or you can just go here-> http://www.facebook.com/Gud/app_173756732737396. They are in limited quantity so they may not be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment