Monday, January 9, 2012

JunoWallet App & AppTrailers

Click on http://bit.ly/vHEetR to download JunoWallet and earn $0.25 JunoCredits. Enter my Invite Code 'RC26762' when prompted.


You don't have to go to the link if you don't want. It may just be easier to search for JunoWallet in your app store(I believe it's for both Apple & Android so look. Once installed don't forget to put I referred you. You can earn by installing apps and liking pages on FB. Also earn by videos once it comes back, inviting people, & tasks(signing up for sites/trials it's by SponserPay which is on sites like Swagbucks, Irazoo, Zoombucks.


Also another one is AppTrailers where you simply just watch videos. Just say that "prettimamita" referred you on that one. And from my experience some of the videos you can watch multiple times. There was one that I earned around 1500 points off just by rewatching it, and it would've been more but I started late and ending up going to bed.

So check them out.

Thanks! And you can scroll down to learn about other ways to earn money. Remember every little bit counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment