Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Got accepted in the Listerine sample share on Crowdtap

I was accepted into the Listerine sample share on Crowdtap. I'm really excited to be able to do another sample share. The last time I did one was back in April for Hawaiian Tropic(hosted party) and also Playtex Sport Wipes(sample share). I really enjoyed both of those and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one as well. I will share my experience once I receive and use the product on here. Also anyone viewing this page you should be able to click the picture below to join Crowdtap if you're interested. You may not get into sample shares or hosted parties often but if you're patient they should come. Also you still can get into discussions to earn as well, and also quick hits/webshares.


Generic125x125

No comments:

Post a Comment